With warehouse in USA, UK, and we will have more…
Who we are
sstaps.com aims to
- promote our factory and products for professional buyers like Kitchen and bathroom ware distributors & wholesalers, home decor designers and constructors, Cabinet and sink manufacturers, faucets manufacturers(OEM/ODM),as well as water treatment for drinking water companies, you may have our catalogues, but you will get more details as well as new items by sstaps.com.
- build up online shopping channels via overseas warehouse(Not available yet)
- We also have special support for online storer, send email to us to enlarge your business.
What we do
—Stainless Steel Faucets
We sell what we do!
We do what we are professional!
- T304 (SUS304) stainless steel faucets
- T316(SUS316) stainless steel faucets( OEM/ODM)
—Precision stainless steel castings
We offer stainless steel casting through the wax casting process, it is an ideal casting for the valve, automotive, surgical, tool, door handle industry, among many others.(OEM only)
—What’s the difference
- Errosion and Rust Ressitance: SUS316>SUS304
- Prices: SUS316 >SUS304
Suggestions: SUS316 is superior than SUS304 indeed, but the prices are much more higher due to the production costs and techinical difficulties. so unless your living place is or nearby the seacoast, with salty and wet air , there is no need to buy SUS316 for now.
but if you have special request, like the faucets might get in touch with salty and wet water frequently, you might probaly need SUS316.
Why stainless steel faucets
Lead Free & Health Friendly
Acheived by Natural content
- Harmless to health(especially for kids),
- Harmless to tap-water, especially suits for direct drinking water
Outer Benefits: N/A
Errosion and Rust Ressitance
Acheived by Natural content: CrNi: 18/10(SUS304), CrNi: 18/14( 316L)
- Water channel gets no green rust, no more harmful Lead out to the tap water.
- suits both Indoor and Outdoor use, especially for seaside or heavy wet air space
Cleaning and maintenance as easy as your sink
Acheived by surface treament—polishing
- Without 2nd pollution to the products(no need to dip into the chroming liquid)
- Satin, Semi-shiny and Shiny surface are available, all these are natural lusters and can be durable with daily cleaning routin.
- Easy get rid of build-up stains, fingerprints and waterprints.
- No more ugly oxidization spots or green stains after years use.
- ECO Friendly to water ( the luster of brass faucets acheived by chroming which is water polluted processing)
Superior tap-water quality
Acheived by precision processing: Wax casting
- precision casting makes NO tiny holes in the water channel and maximumly elinimate the stays of stains and bacterias
Outer Benefits: N/A
If you are a final user
If you are professional buyers
—our brand story
The Birth of the first stainless steel faucet in China
At the beginning of 2000, Italian businessman Fabrizio Zanetta came to Foshan, the famous Chinese plumbing manufacturing city, with a copper faucet sample. He searched the local market and hoped to find a manufacturer that could replace the copper with stainless steel. It seemed to be a mission impossible at that time due to the nature of stainless steel, which is extremely difficult to process and shape.
the hopeless Zanetta was introduced to a technician Mr Shen ,who was famous in the automobile mold manufacturing industry. He has been engaged in mold casting for more than 20 years in Changchun FAW and Nanhai Automobile Factory and has strong mold development and Manufacturing experience. Mr Shen showed great interest in making faucets with 304 stainless steel, a healthy lead-free material. He went to Mr Kong, who was the founder of the first Simmons production equipment in China as well as the Qianlian Hardware Machinery Factory. They both saw a bright future of it and decided to take over the project from Zanetta.
It was a difficult starting:
Technically, it faced two major problems: the combination of casting and welding. To solve these problems, the two elderly people,drove a small car, ran through the entire Shuikou Town, bought about 80 sets of copper faucets back and forth, researched and remodeled again and again. the worst was, many new problems were found, such as how to solve pores and sand holes of castings. The material is hard and tough, and the machining is large. Any stainless steel part, even a screw, can’t buy ready-made qualified parts, and they need to solve it on their own. In addition, the welding technology at that time was not mature, and there was no production experience to learn from,like: What technology was used for welding, how to control the current intensity, how to solve the local overheating deformation…a list of unknown was waiting for them.
8 months later , 240 days overall, after numerous trial failures, China’s first stainless steel faucet, A-3 kitchen hot and cold mixing faucet, was successfully developed at Huangqi Qinglian Machinery Factory ( Sento former name), and successfully applied for a patent in April 2001 (patent number: CN01235662.X).
Know more about our factory? click me